Friday, April 2, 2010

Well, when I said "spazztic weather" I guess I spoke too soon for the rest of Wednesday was really weird. Off and on it rained and was sunny. Several times during the day I felt like I had my very own, personal, one or a kind, rain cloud while the rest of the city was sunny.



Anyway, class has been going well. The tests and other graded stuff I've gotten back has either been high "B"s or low "A"s. I'm happy with that since I'm in another country that has a very strangely difficult grading system. For some reason getting a 17/20 is like getting a 100% and a 15/20 is like getting a low "A". Can't exactly figure that one out, but I won't complain too much.





I've been getting ready for Rouen. I leave tomorrow morning at 7:50 am from the train station, which means I have to leave the apartment at 6:40 via the Tram and the Metro. Trains aren't like going to the airport to catch a flight. Just as long as you get on the train before it leaves, it doesn't matter when you get there. It's about an hour to Rouen, so I think I'm going to read and take pictures (no surprise there) since I've never really traveled by train before. So I think it will be kind of exciting.  Take care!

P.S. The pictures are from the garden in my school. The church is St. Germain-des-Pres. During the later Middle Ages and the Beginning of the Renaissance it was an abbey and was actually outside the city wall.





No comments:

Post a Comment